Translation and Legalization of your Marriage Certificate
Congratulations on your wedding in the Dominican Republic!
If you want your
Dominican Marriage Certificate to be translated into English and legalized by
the Dominican Republic Consulate in Canada as required by some Canadian
institutions or in order for you to change your maiden name to married name, you
have to send to us the following documents by courier or by Xpresspost:
Legalization fees (US$100 or CAD$140) payable to Dominican Republic Consulate
- Your original marriage certificate plus two photocopies with a note if
corrections are required.
- Your mailing address and daytime phone number
- If possible, your wedding picture in a digital format via e-mail
and a testimonial that we can publish with your permission on our website
- A pre-paid and self-addressed courier envelope for us to return your
documents back to you.
- Please include two money orders as follows:
Translation fees (US$50 or CAD$70) payable to Dominican Republic Services
Please send all of the above to Dominican Republic Services by courier or by Xpresspost to the following address: